SteelEye Protection Suite (SPS) for Linux
SteelEye Protection Suite (SPS) for Linux brings best-practice business continuity to organizations with real-world resource constraints. It’s the industry’s most comprehensive and scalable solution for eliminating Linux server downtime from planned and unplanned outages.
This high availability and disaster recovery solution is the first technology to combine fully automated, application-centric clustering and efficient data replication in a single, scalable solution. SPS for Linux addresses all levels of uptime requirements from local replication and failover to complete disaster recovery at a remote site. It does so simply, reliably and affordably, with solutions that deploy in half the time and at half the cost of conventional point products.
A Complete Protection Suite
SPS for Linux is a single, integrated solution to protect your critical business systems and data. It provides sophisticated resource monitoring, high-speed, block-level data replication and automatic failover of applications and their dependant resources, leveraging shared, replicated or even hybrid storage models. It also addresses the complex nuances of wide-area clustering to provide a complete solution for disaster recovery protection of Linux servers.
Easy to Use, Flexible to Deploy
SPS for Linux is easy to learn and use, and it quickly integrates with your existing systems. This flexible solution allows you to match your RTO and RPO objectives with your available budget. Start with application and data protection in your local data center, and add capabilities such as multi-site disaster recovery on your timeframe.
Some of the key benefits of SteelEye Protection Suite (SPS) for Windows are:
- Receive unsurpassed replication speeds while minimizing network traffic with
- SteelEye block-level replication
- Learn and use one simple interface for both high availability and disaster recovery
- Eliminate the need for hardware accelerators or compression devices.
- Protect your applications and data locally, while also providing a multi-site disaster recovery
- Monitor critical resources across your LANor WAN, with integrated monitoring and failure detection
- Eliminate expensive, single-point-of-failure shared-storage devices
- Match your RTO and RPO objectives with your available budget
- Add capabilities such as multi-site DR on your timeframe
- Choose from a wide variety of storage options (Fibre Channel, SAN, iSCSI or NAS) to preserve your technology investments